Karma Compass is moving to a new location and business model, and a new Advertising Manager goes with us. We need a team player to sell ad space to cool companies with integrity that do the kind of work we value and respect and who are committed to the well-being of our collective families and communities. The ideal candidate for Karma Compass Advertising Manager knows how to build strong advertising partnerships that are mutually beneficial and based on Karma Compass brand and program offerings. Karma Compass Advertising Manager attracts, secures and retains advertisers for Karma Compass website and print issues. Our advertising manager is an integral member of Karma Compass, cultivating relationships and signing contracts with paid advertisers. Our advertising specialist should be a competent professional with sturdy oral and written communication skills and great professional manners. Ability to predict trends, ideate without permission and create fresh marketing perspectives from our vast potential will bring additional value to our team.
Be a leader in our upstart startup. We need you.
Karma Compass Advertising Manager Wheelhouse
- Work with team members and supervise interns on creative marketing campaigns
- Managing outbound or inbound marketing activities
- Emotional intelligence to communicate with other appropriately and professionally
- Research skills to solicit potential advertisers and vendors to solidify contracts
- Plan and execute initiatives to effectively reach desired audiences
- Relevant experience as an advertising specialist
- Understanding of marketing, advertising, content development, optimization and traditional and digital marketing
- Experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills and comfort actively learning essential skills
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- BS/BA in advertising, marketing, communications, or equivalent, relevant experience
- A computer with high-speed Internet access
Send a cover letter, compensation requirements, resume and three professional references to Work@KarmaCompass.me. Use the Subject Heading “Advertising Manager Position from [insert full name]” or “Advertising Intern Position from [insert full name].” Include a phone number and time zone so we can contact you. Karma Compass application cycle for these positions is open until Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 11:59pm (PST), or until the position is filled.
This is a part-time, remote position with potential for full-time, permanent employment and growth opportunities.