Karma Compass is currently hiring new contributing writers to our family of contributors. We want to feature writers with a passion for health, wellness, creativity, social-justice, spirituality and the arts. Perhaps you have knowledge and expertise in area that will benefit our readers and society. Join us, and have the impact you want with your contributions to our society. At Karma Compass we support established and emerging writers with paid publication, mentorship, online publishing skill development and access to our growing readership.
To be apply, send the following documents Work@KarmaCompass.me. Use the Subject Heading “Contributing Writer Applicant [insert your full name]”.
- 2-to-3 writing samples of no more than three pages/1500 words maximum, or three unpublished poems. Editing is expected and appreciated.
- Your current resume or CV.
- Relevant details about yourself: Ashort Bio, links to websites and other social-media platforms—you’ll be tagged in the published post.
- Cover letter is optional and helpful in understanding your interest and goals
- Include your phone number and time zone so that we can contact you for an interview.
We hire until all our positions are filled. Join us today!